Want the inside scoop on Trustmark?
Read testimonials from members of our actuarial team! Meet Kelvin, Dorothy, Kevin and Mike.
Figuring Out Your Next Career Move?
When you join Trustmark’s team of 50 actuaries, actuarial assistants can count on:
- the flexibility of a 37.5-hour work week (Many of our actuaries work year-round half-day Fridays.)
- a wide range of work experience through a rotation program
- access to a mentoring program
- up to 140 hours of paid study time for Society of Actuaries exams
- reimbursement for fees related to exams, study materials, education and professional association memberships
- participation in Trustmark’s robust 401(k) plan, which matches up to 4 percent of an employee’s salary and then contributes another 5 percent of eligible pay
Plus, group outings are regularly scheduled, and discounts are available to major Chicago-area entertainment venues.
Interested in Joining our Talent Network?
View our current job openings.